Regency HeightsRegency Heights
Regency Heights, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, NW10 7HQ
1-3 bedroom apartments
Prices from £399,000-£650,000
The striking skyline views of London might almost distract you. But when you see the incredible regeneration going on and realise just how ideally located these studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments are, you’ll soon understand how exciting a home Regency Heights Park Royal could be.
The striking, impressive structure of Baronet House stands tall in the new Park Royal district. Set over 26 floors and featuring a fine selection of 174 studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Enjoy amazing views across the London skyline, the open green space surrounding the area and the stunning lake adjacent to your new home.
On January Reservations
£20,000 DEPOSIT TOP UP ON JANUARY RESERVATIONS*
About Park Royal
As you look out over the London skyline from your new home in the striking and impressive Regency Heights Park Royal, you’ll see for yourself just how close you are to everything the city has to offer. Surrounded by a wealth of amenities, sports and leisure facilities and relaxing green spaces, you’ll be at the centre of one of London’s most exciting and ambitious regeneration projects.
With the famous arch of Wembley just three miles away and various cricket and rugby arenas close by too, Regency Heights Park Royal is ideal for any sports lovers. But with a station nearby being the only place where both Crossrail and HS2 will meet, you’ll actually be conveniently connected to anywhere and anything you want.
Below you will find the specification for your chosen development. This includes general specifications about the home you are looking at, as well as more specific sections such as the Kitchen or Bathroom area. These may vary across different developments.
Bathroom & Ensuites
- Contemporary gloss white kitchen units with gloss white plinth and soft close, handleless doors and drawers
- Nero black granite worktops with cut drainage grooves and 100mm upstands
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl undermounted sink with chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel Zanussi built-in electric oven
- Frameless Zanussi black induction hob
- Integrated Smeg canopy cooker hood
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi microwave
- Zanussi dishwasher
- Freestanding washer dryer
- Brushed aluminium downlights to ceilings and under cabinet spotlights
- Amtico flooring in Sun Bleached Oak to kitchen
- Satin chrome finish with black appliance switches and sockets
- One year white goods warranty
- White sanitaryware by Ideal Standard with chrome finish fittings
- Water-saving bath with white gloss painted panel
- Main bathroom: Tiled walls (270x420mm – bath end walls and one course above basin) and floors (450x450mm) using stone white porcelain tiles
- Ensuite: Tiled walls (270x420mm – full height to shower enclosure and above WC and basin) and floors (450x450mm) using stone white porcelain tiles
- Chrome ceiling downlights with LED bulbs
- Chrome heated towel warmer to all bathrooms and ensuites
- Shaver socket
- TV/FM/SAT socket outlet (lounge)
- Single telephone socket in store cupboard, with secondary extension in master bedroom
- TV playback socket (master bedroom)
- Video entry phone
- External wall-mounted, stainless steel balcony/terrace light
- New Dublin twist carpet in Pigeon Grey to bedrooms
- Amtico flooring in Sun Bleached Oak to hall, living and dining area
- Carlisle Brass door ironmongery in polished chrome/satin
- Walls painted in Timeless matt emulsion and ceilings in white matt emulsion
- Premier Compact Myson radiators
A selection of images showcasing the specification at Regency Heights
How much could you borrow to buy here?
So you can browse our homes knowing exactly what you can afford, we've teamed up with Torc24. Check how much you could borrow, view mortgage lenders and get credit scored all at the same time.
* this mortgage calculator is provided by Torc24 and won't impact your credit score.
Help to buy Calculator
You need a deposit of:
Help to Buy equity loan: