Kingston EastKingston East
Kingston Road, New Malden, KT3 3SW
1-2 bedroom apartments
Prices from £300,000-£485,000
Located on the popular Kingston Road, Kingston East is a range of stylish studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 and 3 bedroom duplexes in London’s greenest borough. With over a 100 parks and open spaces in the area, you’ll enjoy the relaxing feel of village living but with the busy lights of London just around the corner.
Reserve now and get
a £10,000 deposit top up^
About Kingston East
When you love the hustle and bustle of London, but still yearn for that home-comfort village feel surrounded by relaxing parks and open spaces, Kingston East is the ideal location for you. Situated on the popular Kingston Road. A short walk from New Malden and its shops, restaurants, and beautiful nature reserve. Kingston East offers brand-new studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 and 3 bedroom duplexes.
With 183 parks, gardens, recreation grounds and nature reserves, there’s no wonder Kingston tops the list as the best London borough for outdoor space. And it’s a theme that runs through Kingston East too. A courtyard at the heart of the development makes a great place to rest and relax, and the landscaped entrance makes for a warm and open welcome whenever you come home.
Kingston East Site Plan
Below you will find the specification for your chosen development. This includes general specifications about the home you are looking at, as well as more specific sections such as the Kitchen or Bathroom area. These may vary across different developments.
- White high gloss handleless wall and base units
- Soft close doors and drawers
- ‘Black Brazil’ worktops
- Surface mounted lighting
- Zanussi ceramic hob and oven with SMEG cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Free standing Zanussi washer dryer located in storage cupboard*
- Downlights with white light LED bulbs
*Integrated washer dryer located in kitchen in selected plots only
- White sanitaryware by Ideal Standard with chrome finish fittings
- Full height tiling around bath and shower enclosures†
- Chelsea Brick Décor grey tiling in bathrooms and ensuites
- Chrome downlights with white light LED bulbs
- Chrome heated towel rail
† Full height tiling around bath only in apartments where there is no ensuite. For wheelchair adaptable units, please speak to a Sales Advisor for more information.
- Fitted ‘New Dublin Twist’ grey carpets
- TV socket
- Amtico flooring to kitchen/living/dining area and hall
- Walls painted in Timeless white and ceilings in white
- Premium painted doors with polished chrome/satin finish handles
- USB charging points in kitchen/living area and all bedrooms
- Wall-mounted stainless steel light fittings to balcony/terrace
- Audio video entry phone
- TV/FM/SAT/Telephone socket to living area
- Smoke and heat detectors
How much could you borrow to buy here?
So you can browse our homes knowing exactly what you can afford, we've teamed up with Torc24. Check how much you could borrow, view mortgage lenders and get credit scored all at the same time.
* this mortgage calculator is provided by Torc24 and won't impact your credit score.
Help to buy Calculator
You need a deposit of:
Help to Buy equity loan: