2. We will work to set procedures to meet the commitments we have stated in our Customer Charter
3. We will provide you with all the detailed pre-contract information you need to make an informed decision about the new home you’re thinking of buying
4. We will seek to ensure that a professional legal advisor is appointed to carry out all the formalities of buying a new home, and to represent your interests
5. We will make sure your reservation agreement clearly states the terms of your purchase
6. We will let you know who to contact at every stage of your purchase
7. We will provide you with health and safety advice to reduce, as far as possible, the risk of danger on the development site during construction and in the use of your home
8. We will ensure our marketing and advertising complies with relevant laws and advertising codes
9. We will ensure our Contract of Sales terms and conditions are clear and fair
10. We will ensure your cancellation rights are clear
11. We will provide you with all the information you need about NHBC’s Buildmark cover, as well as providing you with your NHBC certificate, and details of any other guarantees and warranties that you may benefit from
12. We will explain how we protect your deposit and how we deal with any other pre-payments
13. We will provide you with as much information as we can about the timing of construction, legal completion and handover of your new home, and once a completion date is set, we will ensure that:
The transaction of ownership takes place, and
All the functions and facilities of your home are demonstrated to you
14. We will tell you all about the after-sales and emergency services that we will provide
15. We will tell you about the procedures we follow for dealing with any customer complaints, including the availability of any services that can help resolve complaints about warranties
16. We will fully co-operate with appropriately qualified appointed professional advisors to help resolve disputes, should any arise.
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights. For further details, or if you have any questions, please get in touch.
Land to sell? Talk to Fairview.
We are always looking for opportunities to buy land for future development in London and the South East.