Pump Lane, Hayes, UB3 3NB
1-3 bedroom apartments
Prices from £275,000-£510,000
West London living that’s ideal for the commute and a sense of community. Our exciting NewHayes development offers a range of modern studios and 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in a vibrant and up-and-coming area that’s well-connected to both the city and to nature.
£6,000 towards your deposit
+ stamp duty paid*
RESERVE A ONE APARTMENT THIS JANUARY AND GET AN £6,000 DEPOSIT TOP UP + STAMP DUTY PAID*
About New Hayes
Vibrant. Modern. Well-connected. NewHayes is an exciting and smartly designed new development in the heart of an up-and-coming area of West London that’s enjoying a huge amount of regeneration right now. With sleek studios and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available, not to mention wheelchair accessible apartments and under-croft parking, you’re sure to find the right space to make your own.
Whether you’re looking for close connections to the city, or prefer to picnic in the nearby country park, Hayes is the perfect location for both commuters and community. There are a great range of shops, cafes, and restaurants nearby, as well as the Grand Union Canal being a short walk away and the Hillingdon Cycle Circuit. And an 8 minute walk to Hayes & Harlington Station has you at Heathrow Airport, Ealing Broadway, or London Paddington in a matter of minutes. Crossrail will be launching this year with a train every 5 minutes at peak times into central London.
Below you will find the specification for your chosen development. This includes general specifications about the home you are looking at, as well as more specific sections such as the Kitchen or Bathroom area. These may vary across different developments.
- Gloss grey handleless wall and base units
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Quartz ‘Salt & Pepper‘ worktops
- Wall units in hob area fitted with surface mounted lights
- Integrated Zanussi stainless steel electric oven, black frameless induction hob and microwave
- Smeg integrated canopy cooker hood
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi 450 or 600 dishwasher
- Free-standing Zanussi washer dryer
- White downlights with white light LED bulbs
- Amtico Spacia ‘Sun Bleached Oak‘ flooring to open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Separate kitchen, floor tiled – Boulevard Grey
• Fitted ‘New Dublin Twist’ grey carpets
• Secondary telephone socket to master bedroom
• TV socket to master bedroom
• White sanitaryware by Ideal Standard with chrome finish fittings
• Full height tiling around bath and shower enclosures‡
• Future Stone white porcelain wall tiling and flooring in bathrooms and ensuites (where applicable)
• White downlights with white light LED bulbs
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Shaver socket
- Amtico Spacia ‘Sun Bleached Oak’ flooring to kitchen/living/dining area and hall
- Standard hanging pendant to living/dining area, hallway and bedrooms
- Walls painted in Timeless white and ceilings in white
- Premium painted doors with polished chrome/satin finish handles
- USB charging points in kitchen/living area and all bedrooms
- Audio video phone handset
- TV/FM/SAT/Telephone socket to living area with playback connection to master bedroom
- External balcony/terrace wall mounted stainless steel light fitting (where applicable)
- Smoke and heat detectors fitted
- Fully landscaped podium level amenity levels (all secure and only accessible to residents)
- Extensive character landscaped areas throughout the site
- A mix of secure under-croft and on-street designated car parking
- Secure cycle storage
How much could you borrow to buy here?
So you can browse our homes knowing exactly what you can afford, we've teamed up with Torc24. Check how much you could borrow, view mortgage lenders and get credit scored all at the same time.
* this mortgage calculator is provided by Torc24 and won't impact your credit score.
Help to buy Calculator
You need a deposit of:
Help to Buy equity loan: