31 May 2023 ·
Explore Loughton and Epping Forest and find out how you can win a FREE BICYCLE
First-time buyer developer of choice invites prospective buyers to experience ‘Park Life’ at its Epping Gate development in Loughton, running every weekend throughout the summer, starting 3 June until end of August.
Between 10am – 4pm, Saturday and Sunday, participants will be able to borrow a bike, lock, helmet and itinerary to set about exploring what could be their new neighbourhood, including the famous Epping Forest, approximately a 10-minute cycle from the development. They will also be gifted a complementary grazing box to enjoy on one of the suggested pitstops, from local provider, Daisy Graze Essex.
WIN A FREE BICYCLE with #FairviewParkLife!
Here’s how to enter:
- Book your free spot to explore Loughton by bike with Fairview’s Park Life campaign.
- Document your experience by posting a photo or video to your Instagram feed using the hashtag #FairviewParkLife and tagging @fairviewnewhomes.
- Tag a friend in this post whom you’d like to share this leafy-green journey with.
- Share this post to your story (including the hashtag #FairviewParkLife and tagging us @fairviewnewhomes)
- Make sure you are following us @fairviewnewhomes
This competition will be running throughout the summer with the winner(s) being selected at random at the end of the campaign.
Four bicycles, which are part of the campaign experience, are up for grabs! Limited spaces available to book on to Park Life - first come, first served! Bikes & picnic boxes available in pairs.
Good luck and have fun!