26 April 2022 ·
Explore London's greenest borough and find out how you can win a FREE BICYCLE
Every weekend throughout May, prospective buyers will have the chance to explore some of the leafy parks and scenery around Kingston upon Thames by bike. The Park Life experience can take up to five hours, but it’s all dependent on which points of interest listed below you choose to visit, how long you stop at them, and how fast you cycle!
Subject to availability you’ll be gifted a grazing picnic box from London-based company Berry and Brie when you arrive. You can choose from the ‘Mini Berry Cheese Box’ which features three cheeses, Italian olives, cured meats, dried fruits, nuts, a seasonal fruit garnish and chutney, or the ‘Veggie Mini Berry Box’, which includes three cheeses, Italian olives, Pakora falafel, Antipasti dried fruit, nuts, seasonal garnish and chutney.
WIN A FREE BICYCLE with #FairviewParkLife!
Here’s how to enter:
- Book your free spot with the Kingston East Sales Team to explore London’s greenest borough by bike with Fairview’s Park Life campaign.
- Document your experience by posting a photo or video to your Instagram feed using the hashtag #FairviewParkLife and tagging @fairviewnewhomes.
- Tag 3 friends in this post whom you’d like to share this leafy-green journey with.
- Share this post to your story (including the hashtag #FairviewParkLife and tagging us @fairviewnewhomes)
- Make sure you are following us @fairviewnewhomes
This competition will be running throughout spring and into the summer with the winner(s) being selected at random at the end of the campaign.
Four bicycles, which are part of the campaign experience, are up for grabs! Limited spaces available to book on to Park Life - first come, first served! Bikes & picnic boxes available in pairs.
Good luck and have fun!