A well-connected place to call home
Located at the heart of this vibrant and up-and-coming area of West London, NewHayes is an exciting new development. With a brand new selection of modern, well-designed studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, including wheelchair accessible apartments and parking. You’ll easily find the one you’ll want to come home to.
Close by are a good range of amenities, Minet Country Park is just a 7 minute drive, with ponds, picnic areas, the River Crane, playgrounds and the Hillingdon Cycle Circuit, all of which makes this a popular place with families and cyclists. For commuters, Hayes & Harlington Station provides regular services to Reading and London Paddington.
With much regeneration in Hayes, including an entertainment and leisure complex, our new development offers buyers a home in a well-connected part of West London.LAUNCHING FROM BARNARD MARCUS, COLDHABOUR LANE, UB3 3EW - SATURDAY 13TH MARCH - REGISTER TODAY
Below you will find the specification for your chosen development. This includes general specifications about the home you are looking at, as well as more specific sections such as the Kitchen or Bathroom area. These may vary across different developments.
• Amtico Spacia “Sun Bleached Oak” flooring to kitchen/living/dining area and hall
• Standard hanging pendant to living/dining area, hallway and bedrooms
• Walls painted in Timeless white and ceilings in white
• Premium painted doors with polished chrome/satin finish handles
• USB charging points in kitchen/living area and all bedrooms
• Audio video phone handset
• TV/FM/SAT/Telephone socket to livingarea with playback connection to master bedroom
• External balcony/terrace wall mounted stainless steel light fitting (where applicable)
• Smoke and heat detectors fitted
• Fully landscaped podium level amenity levels (all secure and only accessible to residents)
• Extensive character landscaped areas throughout the site
• A mix of secure under-croft and on-street designated car parking
• Secure cycle storage
• Gloss grey handleless wall and base units
• Soft close doors and drawers
• Quartz ‘Salt & Pepper‘ worktops
• Wall units fitted with surface mounted lights
• Integrated Zanussi stainless steel electric oven, black frameless induction hob and combi microwave
• Smeg integrated canopy cooker hood
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi 450 or 600 dishwasher
• Free-standing Zanussi washer dryer
• White downlights with white lightLED bulbs
• Amtico Spacia ‘Sun Bleached Oak‘flooring to open plan kitchen/living/dining area
• Separate kitchen, floor tiled – Boulevard Grey
• White sanitaryware by Ideal Standard with chrome finish fittings
• Full height tiling around bath and shower enclosures‡
• Future Stone white porcelain wall tiling and flooring in bathrooms and ensuites (where applicable)
• White downlights with white light LED bulbs
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Shaver socket
• Fitted ‘New Dublin Twist’ grey carpets
• Secondary telephone socket to master bedroom
• TV socket
The local area section shows you useful information specifically set within a local proximity to your chosen development. This ranges from things to do, local amenities, school options and transport links.
Famous for its history as a major vinyl manufacturing base, and at just 13 miles west of London, life in Hayes ticks all the boxes.
Perfect for commuters, Hayes is well connected for local, national and international travel with motorways and Heathrow airport all within easy reach.
The vibrant nightlife and unrivalled amenities of the Capital are just a short distance away, with Hayes being served by both the Great Western Railway Overground and Victoria Underground lines. Whilst in 2019 Hayes will enjoy even better connections to London when the Elizabeth Line is fully open.
The town has great amenities with open spaces alongside retail and schools providing the perfect home for families and couples alike.
Shopping / Dining
If you have any questions, or wish to speak to a member of our sales team, please complete the form on this page.
Please fill in the fields below with your contact details. Once supplied, you will be provided a link to download our development brochure.